(here is another view of the front)
So glad this one is finished! I started it back the end of June, and finished about two weeks ago. I worked on it while I was on vacation in July, but did a row here and there until about the beginning of November. It had been sitting around long enough! I purposely made the sleeves and the body shorter than what the pattern called for. Everyone I talked to warned me about how this yarn "grows", so I was hoping to accommodate future stretching. As it is now, I wish they were a tad longer. Oh well, better than being too long and not being able to do anything about it. I definitely like it worn with very plain, solid colors on the bottom. I tried it on with jeans and hated the way it looked. Since the pattern was so easy, I will probably make another at some point in a solid color.
And by the way...I know the Bean looks really proud in this photo, but SHE DIDN'T HELP AT ALL! I wish the girl would learn how to seam so I don't have to. I HATE SEAMING! And this thing was easy to seam. I have already tried to figure out if I could somehow knit this in the round.
Stay tuned for an update on a VERY old project, and something new. Oh yeah, another FO is also on the way.