Yes my friends, the back of the Manly Sweater is finally finished. It really isn't that difficult of a knit, it is just hard to find time to work on it. I don't think I did the decreases along the neck correctly. I did them along the edge and I think I should have done them a few stitches in from the edge. Plus, I got a little confused with having to do decreases on the knit and the pearl side. I used ktbl and ptbl so I would have left-handed decreases on the knit side. But, I have to pick up and knit along that edge anyway, so maybe it won't matter.
Shows the next edge and the bind-off for the shoulder
Progress on the front: little bitty Manly stitches
I have a good 12 hrs of car knitting coming up this week, so hopefully the next time you see the front there will be a whole lot more of these little buggers.